Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Data Day

Up to this point, all of the data analysis I have been doing had been fairly basic and prelimary. Today I finally transformed some of the data and collapsed it even further and ran tests on the overall accuracy of the participants in the study! It was a lot more complex than I had imagined, but now that I have the hang of things, the data analysis and ANOVAs that I am running are going alot more quickly. Again, I'm sorry for the short blog post, but I've literally been doing data analysis and fixing the data files to make sure that everything is in the right order ALL DAY LONG. We had a minor hiccup while pasting data into the new SPSS file, because it had accidentally been entered into the original excel file in the reverse order, so that had to be fixed. In addition, there were a few variables that didn't exist for certain accuracies so those had to be checked and deleted out. So today was definitely data day! I'm going to do some more work writing today though as well, because I officially have less than a week until my final interim paper (lab report basically) is due, so I really need to get rolling!

Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment